Solystic Belgium Branch, SBB, offers complete maintenance programs founded on a close relationship with the customer. We maintain the performance of your solutions and commit to achieving expected service level.
As a genuine partner in your operations, we can take charge of certain phases of your processes, enabling you to concentrate on your core business.
From execution to full maintenance management:
The first step in outsourcing maintenance is outsource the execution.
The second step is outsource the workflow. This includes:
- Planning and preparation of the maintenance tasks by a CMMS
- Managing the skills and necessary tools
- Managing the supply chain of spare parts, repairs and operations (MRO)
- Managing the supply of external services
- Managing the knowledge of the equipment (by training and coaching)
The last step is outsource the management. This includes:
- Advice and suggest the necessary improvements through reliability engineering
- Cost reporting and control (labor, wear and tear parts, consumables,…)
- Reporting and advice strategic use of your assets
- Safety, Health & Environment management
Our programs are customized according to the service level decided on together.
Benefits of outsourcing maintenance:
- A service tailored to suit the specific requirements
- Experts, trained in the latest technologies and with a wealth of practical experience
- Teams that are ready to offer support, are dedicated to managing your maintenance or support contract and have instant access to the right equipment
- Logistics management is taken care of, allowing customers to focus on their core business
- Commitment to a level of service and availability
Solystic is ready to discuss upon the best way to collaborate with the existing technicians.